About Langtang Valley Trekking
Langtang Valley Trek in Nepal is a mystical excursion towards the mythical valley. However, after the 2015 earthquake, the original essence of the region decreased. Even if the area was ravaged the true identity of the place is intact. Tibetan – Lama Culture of the region, as well as the lofty mountains, are there to behold for the travelers. The journey is among the short trekking routes of Nepal.
Moreover, it is also the trekking route nearby Kathmandu Valley. Travelers get the chance to explore rural Nepal on this voyage. Walking on the trip starts from the Syaprubeshi the hill town of Rasuwa district of Nepal within the kilometers distance from the Chinese border. The trail up until Lama Hotel is well paved and on some sections, the road network makes it comfortable walking. The whistling sound of the Langtang Khola and the chirping sound of the birds coming out of dense woods make it pristine. The few teahouses of Lama Hotel offer great hospitality and endow the feeling of spending the night into the wild. Trekkers traverse through the bamboo forests of Ghoda Tabela to Langtang Village. There are high chances of encountering the Red Panda too. Mane, Chortens and prayer flags are all over the trail. However, trekkers need to heed the instructions of the trekking guide. Lots of landslide on the region has deteriorated the trekking path. Meticulous walking is a must as stones might come falling towards trekkers.
Langtang Village is the place where you can observe the damage of the Langtang Lirung glacier outbreak and the 2015 earthquake. You can perform some charity works as well. The final destination on this trail is the Kyanjin Gompa. This is a mythical village with the very old monastery. The hiking of the Kyanjin Ri offers splendid scenery of mountains. Langtang Lirung, Ganjala Peak, Sishapangma, etc. are major mountain vistas. Langtang Valley Trek is unique as well as short. It is perfect for those who want to witness the mountain and Nepalese culture within a week’s time.
Trekkers follow the same route back to Syaprubeshi. Book the Langtang Trekking with us. Help the intrepid people of Langtang to get revive from the damage of force majeure. It is a wilderness adventure walking trip as well as a humanitarian act.
- Scenic drive over mountain road from Kathmandu to Syaprubesi and same way back
- Langtang Gumpa, Kyanjing Gumpa and other old Buddhist monuments
- Walking through deep and Rhododendron forest
- Tibetan Buddhist culture and Culture
- Panoramic view of Mountain and Glacier
- Climbing highest point (Chorko-Ri, 5033m)
Day to day details
Day 1Arrival in Kathmandu and Tranfer to Hotel (1300m) Overnight at Hotel
Day 2Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and preparation of your trek. Overnight at Hotel
Day 3Drive to Syaprubesi (8 Hours – 1550m) Overnight at Camp
Day 4Trek to Lama Hotel (6/7 Hours - 2380m) overnight at Camp
Day 5Trek to Langtang Village (6/7 hours – 3430m) Overnight at camp
Day 6Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (2/3 Hours – 3870m) Overnight at Camp
Day 7Exploration of Kyanjin Gumpa, Climb Tserko Ri (5150m) Overnight at Kyanjin Gumpa in camp
Day 8Trekking back to Ghoda Tabela (5/6 Hours – 3010m) Overnight at Camp
Day 9Trekking back to Syaprubesi (5 hours – 1550m) Overnight Camp
Day 10Drive back to Kathmandu (7/8 Hours – 1300m) Overnight at Hotel
Day 11Departure to Home
- All Arrival and Departure arrangement
- Accommodation in Kathmandu for 3 nights on twin sharing
- One full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley with guide, car and entrance fees
- Private Jeep driving to Syaprubesi from Kathmandu (Trekking starting point) and back
- Accommodation in a tent during trekking days
- All the foods prepared by our own cook
- Camping gears like sleeping tents, Dining tent, Shower tent, mattresses, and other equipment
- Necessary helpers, Guide and Cook with salary, foods, accommodation, equipment, and insurance
- Langtang National Park permit and TIMS card for trekking
- Emergency evacuation management
- All government taxes and company service charge
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Bar bills, bottled drinks, personal expenses, extra activities
Trekking in the Langtang region is one of the most popular trekking areas of Nepal. After the earthquake in Nepal, Langtang Trekking is operating with a camping trek. we provide all the food from our own tent. Your Guide, Cook, and other helpers are managed by Ganga Jamuna Adventure Treks.
You can also include other site trips like Jungle Safari, white water rafting, Bungee Jumping, Mountain flight.